The LBI Health Department is sponsoring a free vaccine clinic for:
Regular Flu for 5 years of age and older. High dose flu for those (65+) adults. Covid-19 Bivalent Booster available for those 12 years and older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian.
Where & When:
Surf City Boro Hall: Tuesday January 3rd from 10-12
Ship Bottom Boro Hall: Tuesday January 10th from 10-12
Harvey Cedars Boro Hall: Tuesday January 17th from 10-12
Barnegat Light Boro Hall: Tuesday January 17th from 10-12
Beach Haven Boro Hall: Tuesday January 24th from 10-12
Long Beach Township Court Room: Tuesday January 31st from 10-12
Who should get vaccinated & other important facts:
• Vaccination is especially important for pregnant women and people with chronic diseases.
• The flu vaccine protects against several different flu viruses (strains). Flu vaccines are updated every year to better match the viruses circulating in the public.
• Getting the flu or Covid-19 vaccine cannot give you the virus!
• All vaccinations are with no out of pocket expense
• Bring I.D. AND COMPLETED FLU VACCINE FORM WITH YOU *
• Printable forms are available online at www.lbihealth.com , https://lbihealth.com/…/2022/10/flu-consent-2022.pdf
• HAVE YOUR UPPER ARM EXPOSED AND READY.
For further information, please call Long Beach Island Health Department (609) 492-1212