Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Fire Pit Fridays and Sunday Concert Info

FAQ – weather cancellations for Fire Pit Fridays & Sunday Concerts:

We are always watching the weather as public safety and the safety of our bands and their equipment is our primary concern.

When all possible we make the decision no later than 2pm on Fridays. We post our decision as soon as we make it – sometimes we know earlier than 2pm and sometimes a late pop-up thunderstorm causes us to make the decision after 2pm.

For Sunday concerts, we make our decision no later than 8am on Sundays and like Fridays we post it as soon as we make that decision. If a pop up thunderstorm or rain showers happen after 8am on Sundays, we post as soon as the decision is made.

 We always post our decision on Facebook, Instagram, and on our website.